Wednesday 6 March 2013

I'm Afraid

I'm afraid,
I'm afraid to be born in this world,
yet i already here.

i'm afraid,
i'm afraid of losing my parents & siblings,
because i love them so much.

i'm afraid,
i'm afraid to be alone,
so i bring myself into a thing called friendship.

i'm afraid,
i'm afraid to be in love, '
because i dont want to get hurt.

i'm afraid,
i'm afraid of having a negative feeling,
because it makes my life miserable.

i'm afraid,
i'm afraid of everything,
do someone out there concern about me?


This is what i feel, what i thought whenever i'm alone. Those things keep on playing inside my head without feel tired. However, someone said this to me, "whatever happens, whatever u feel, just return yourself into HIM. HE knows better than u. And your mind will be rest in peace" 

Hmmm, Thank you so muchhh arpah :)


p/s: Thanks for everything nanad & kaknik. Love u guys always ! Dont be sad k. 



No comments:

Post a Comment