Wednesday 1 May 2013

Missing.

1ST May 2013, its May already. 
Time flies so fast, really fast.
so what i'm currently doing now in 1st of May?
enjoy the 1 day holiday today?
Definitely not.
Finish all the assignment and lab report as well?
Of course not. You know the answer. LOL
Scroll into old pictures new pictures, and i'm realised something.
I'm in the state of missing. 
I missed my family, who are beribu ribu batu jauhnya from here :(
I missed my umi, which going back to Kelantan :(
I missed my dear twinsfriend, in which you are already tenang d sana :(

Airport. They send me back. WHY WHY WHY?
 I love u abah mama :*


shine, shine, shine. They shine my life :)

The nicest kakak ever, the cutest fruit daughter ever.  please always stay in my life, love u strong :D

Thank u for being part of my life umi, love u strong :)


Best of the friends, see the chemistry between us there?  ILYSM  :D

Memory is one of the happiness :)

Hero & Heroin in my life. LOVE u BOTH so damn strong :)
Miss you mama abah :(

The moment you had should never b forget forever. 



You look really cute twinsfriend, miss you :(

Thanks Allah for giving me such a nice memory between me and them :D

Hey little sis, i miss you. dont u miss to fight with me, dear? :P

Thanks for this new family ; umi & kakak. Makes my life here feel valuable :)

This little kid, you're growing up now. So sad i cannot be beside you. Miss you sofea :(

Home sweet home like people always said :D

Hey angah, be nice there, please always be healthy yaww. miss you :*

Random memories with random pics, 
this is my way of expressing my rindu towards them ; write.
And i wonder, did them miss me too? :/
Abah busy dengan kerja, nak PRU13 n so on laaa, jarang call or balas mesej, mama pun samaa, taktahu busy dengan apa, pun jarang call. Umi, busy dgn PRU jugakk agaknyaa. and only left me and nanad.
Gosh, i dont know why i am really really damn miss them. 
and i dont know how to tell them that i really really meant what i said.
because i'm not the type of people that can express the feelings very well. 
Most of the time, the feelings i have, the feelings i feel, i'll keep by myself. 
I may looks fine infront, inside ;
Only Allah and me knows what i felt, deep inside my heart.
How i wish i know how to express the feelings i have to other people, so that i dont have to feel any pain in my heart.
and sometimes,i become silence because of this pain.
To the people who might not know me, may mistakes my silence as my ignorance, but the truth is i'm suffering of expressing something deep in my heart. Do anyone having the same state like me? :/ hmmmm I can only say now i missssssssssss them !!!!!!


Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory, for 'bekalan' in your life journey.

I MISS THEM SO DAMN MUCHH :'(




 








 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment